· No to new grammar schools that divide our children
at age 11
· An education maintenance allowance for 16-18 year
olds in full-time education to help students from low
and middle incomes
· Grants for university students to help with living costs
· Action on childcare to ensure early learning for all
children, supporting parents to balance work and
· Valuing the work of teachers and teaching assistants
The Tories would segregate our children by opening new grammar schools: a privileged
education for a few, a second class education for the rest.
Join Labour in saying no to new grammars. Sign the petition labour.org.uk/grammars.